- Hire charges must be paid in advance of the hire commencing
- The hire charge is for a period of 24 hours
- The hirer must leave a deposit* AND Provide 2 forms of valid/uptodate identification:
- 1 x photo I.D. (valid passport or drivers lic etc...)
- 1 x CURRENT proof of address (utility bill, bank statement etc...)
- The hirer is responsible for insuring the equipment to the replacement value.
- There is an additional charge for equipment after midnight - P.O.A.
- If your equipment is returned late (after a 24 hour period) there is a charge of £20 per hour or part thereof, unless a prior arrangement has been made with the management
*The deposit can be paid by cheque only if supported by a guarantee card that covers the whole amount of the cheque. Company cheques are only accepted after clearance in advance of the hire date by our accounts dept.
Acceptable credit or debit cards: Access, Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Delta, Eurocard, Switch or Electron.